Santo Domingo Necklace Kingman Turquoise & Heishi Collectible Native American
Kingman Blue Turquoise is from a mine in Arizona. This irreplaceable, 50 year old Necklace has never been worn.
The Clasp is Sterling Silver. ABOUT SUNDANCE INDIAN CRAFTS: We are a business originally from Winslow, AZ since 1965 specializing in Native American Arts and Crafts. Our collection supports mostly the Navajo, Hopi, Zuni and Santa Domingo Indian Tribes in Arizona and New Mexico.
All pieces made before 1990. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Necklaces & Pendants". The seller is "indiannative66" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Country of Origin: New Mexico
- Ethnic Origin: Native American
- Jewelry Type: Necklaces
- Featured Refinements: Heishi Necklace
- Type: Kingman Blue Turquoise Heishi Necklace
- Main Stone Color: Kingman Blue
- Color: Blue
- Vintage: Yes
- Brand: Native American
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Santo Domingo
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Style: Beaded
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Material: Blue Kingman Turquoise, Silver, Nylon
- Item Length: 30 in
- Metal Purity: 925
- Closure: Hook
- Main Stone: Kingman Turquoise
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Tribal Affiliation: Santo Domingo