18 Polished Sterling Silver Navajo Pearls & Mine #8 Turquoise Necklace NK70
18 Polished Sterling Silver Navajo Pearls & Mine #8 Turquoise Heishi Bead Necklace NK70. Max Length of Choker is 18. Largest Pearl is 5.4 mm. 32.9 Grams of Sterling Silver & Mine #8 Turquoise Heishi Beads. Hand Designed by NM Native American Artist.
Jennifer Lynn for Chimney Butte Gallery. Unfortunately due to bead work, it cannot be signed or stamped. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Ethnic, Regional & Tribal\Necklaces & Pendants". The seller is "thenativenaja" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Base Metal: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone Color: Turquoise
- Handmade: Yes
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Main Stone Shape: Heishi
- Modified Item: No
- Item Length: 18 in
- Ethnic & Regional Style: Native American
- Artisan: Jennifer Lynn for Chimney Butte Gallery
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Featured Refinements: Navajo Pearls
- Main Stone: Turquoise
- Jewelry Type: Necklaces
- Brand: Native American
- Style: Beaded
- Country of Origin: USA
- Signed: No
- Closure: Hook
- Tribal Affiliation: Navajo
- Type: Necklace